I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Glendale, CA. Since my education and experience are in both Psychology and in Music, I enjoy a combination of working with therapy clients, mentoring students and MFT interns, and singing and teaching music.
I have been trained in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, which supports my clients in uncovering the unconscious processes that affect present behaviors. But also, I do work uniquely with my clients based on their own strengths, insight and culture and will employ other therapeutic methods to motivate growth and change. I love to bring knowledge and humor together for a very supportive growth environment.
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University Los Angeles, CA, 2001.
- B. Mus in Music Theater from Hartt School of Music, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT, 1993.
- Past positions include:
- Clinical Director at TEEN LINE, a teen-to-teen hotline
- Clinical Supervisor for the Domestic Violence Support Program at YWCA of Glendale.
- Julia Anne Singer Center
- The Maple Counseling Center
- MFT intern supervisor
- Clinical member of CAMFT
- California BBS License MFC 41817.
- Private music teacher for voice and piano
- Youth choir director
- Vocalist / Certified Cantor for Archdiocese of Los Angeles