I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Glendale, CA soon to be providing services in the great state of Texas! Since my education and experience are in both Psychology and in Music, I enjoy a combination of working with therapy clients, mentoring students and MFT interns, and singing and teaching music.
I have been trained in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, which supports my clients in uncovering the unconscious processes that affect present behaviors. But also, I do work uniquely with my clients based on their own strengths, insight and culture and will employ other therapeutic methods to motivate growth and change. I love to bring knowledge and humor together for a very supportive growth environment.
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University Los Angeles, CA, 2001.
- B. Mus in Music Theater from Hartt School of Music, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT, 1993.
- Past positions include:
- Clinical Director at TEEN LINE, a teen-to-teen hotline
- Clinical Supervisor for the Domestic Violence Support Program at YWCA of Glendale.
- Julia Anne Singer Center
- The Maple Counseling Center
- MFT intern supervisor
- Clinical member of CAMFT
- California BBS License MFC 41817.
- Private music teacher for voice and piano
- Youth choir director
- Vocalist / Certified Cantor for Archdiocese of Los Angeles